Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ready.

I still question whether or not I'm really ready for this.

I have lived as a fat girl for so long. People who "eat healthy" are like aliens to me. It's weird to think that soon, I'll be one of them.

I guess the real reason I'm doing this (besides myself)?

My kids.

They don't even exist yet. In fact, in my mind, my husband doesn't even exist yet. But even though my future kids don't exist, I still love them more than I even know how to love.

And I don't want them to be me. I want them to be better than that. But they'll never know better until I do better. Because I know what I'm supposed to do, but I've never actually done it. But the biggest motivation in the world -my ability to be called "mommy" one day- is what will power me through this.

I know I'm ready. Let's get down to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment